Free Giveaway Alert: A special NIVEA PDA Kit (includes the latest products across NIVEA lip care, body wash and body lotion) to ensure that your skin is touchably smooth, your lips are kissably soft and you are always PDA-ready.
NIVEA partners with Lifechangers expert Dr. Drew, celebrity couple Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn and AccidentalSexiness.com Editor-in-Chief, Rosy Cordero to kick-off the Million Moments of Touch Movement, a year-long program that aims to get couples kissing, hugging and touching one again. NIVEA has a hunch that modern, fast –paced living was taking a toll on touch, intimacy and relationships so they commissioned a study to conduct research and obtain a deeper understanding. It turns out that we literally touch our cell phones more than we touch a loved one. In addition NIVEA discovered that:
· Nearly half of American adults (48.8%) say they want more affectionate touch than they already receive.
· Nearly equal percentages of women (74.5%) and men (74.4%) agree that Americans are in a state of “skin hunger,” a desire for more touch and human connection than they receive.
· When asked what would make them less likely to touch or kiss someone else affectionately, these were the most popular conditions named:
a. Kissing someone with dry or cracked lips (79.5%)
b. Touching someone whose skin appears scaly (76.9%)
c. Touching someone whose skin appears flaky (51.3%)
d. Kissing someone with chapped lips (46.2%)
e. Touching someone with dry skin (28.2%)
· Men were more likely than women to name dry skin as a reason not to touch someone. Men were also more likely to name dry or cracked lips as a reason not to kiss someone. There were no sex differences in the other behaviors.
· We touch our cell phones more often than we touch each other. 57.2% of Americans say they touch their cell phones “always or quite a bit,” whereas 28.6% say they touch a family member and 16.7% say they touch their closest friend always or quite a bit.
· 74% of adults said that couples who go on regular dates touch each other affectionately more often.
Get your free sample here, http://www.niveausa.com/.